FOLLOW | DASHBOARD

Adrea's Blog

♔ Portfolio



Adrea, 17.

Pursuing my dream.


♔ Leave your footprint




♔ Darlinks

| Twitter | Instagram |
| Facebook | Tumblr |
Leave a message for me to link you up ;)


♔ Switch back the memories

March 2013

♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Friday, March 8, 2013 | 7:28 AM | 0 hearts ♔
Motivational Workshop 4 - 6 March 2013

It has been really busy this week. I'm equally tired. Whether be it there's homework or not. I've been trying my very best to have 7 hours of sleep everyday and I think it's going on quite well. I guess I'll have a habit of sleeping early very soon. 

7 hours of sleep made my brain work faster on the next day. It helped me a lot in studies by paying attention in class and fixing my body clock. Maximum hours of rest helps you the next day if you're gonna have brain draining sessions. I'm always having brain draining sessions everyday, from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Mad.

Anyway, Good brain = Good grades 

When my creative side takes over me...

'Strategies' group work made by 'I' people

Really enjoyed myself during the 3 days of Motivational Workshop. Strategies, skills, knowing more about ourselves, getting motivated by all of that....it all worked. I believe in myself now. 






Fly away ▲